LOST YEARS ARRIBADA SPICED ORANGE & GINGER HIGHBALL
Fred & Ginger. Lennon & McCartney. Posh & Becks. Some pairings are just meant to be. It's the same with this super-easy serve featuring our gorgeous Latin American rum and Fever-tree's Spiced Orange Ginger Ale.
This drink is as easy as it gets - a squeeze of lime juice, a handful of ice, a pour of rum and top up with the ginger ale. Add a slice of fresh ginger for added drama.
If you lean towards spiced rum, but (like us) don't like your rum sickly sweet then this is the serve for you.
The mixer brings a unique blend of Fever-tree's signature gingers, combined with sweet clementines and spicy cinnamon - the perfect companion for our warm, mellow, barrel aged rum.
Alternatively use Artisan's Fiery Ginger Beer and a few drops of Angostura Orange Bitters.
Thanks to Dan Whiteside for including this in our Easy Rum Cocktails mini series - check out the tutorial on our YouTube Channel.
What you’ll need:
- Lost Years Arribada Cask Aged Rum - 50ml
- Fever-tree Spiced Orange Ginger Ale or Artisan Fiery Ginger Beer - 125ml
- Freshly squeezed lime juice - 15ml
- Cubed ice
- Ginger slice
How to do it:
- Add the lime and rum into a highball glass and fill with ice
- Add the mixer
- Add more ice to fill if needed
- Place a slice of ginger in the glass