THE ADMIRAL'S DAIQUIRI - A LOST YEARS SIGNATURE SERVE
Here we have another beautifully refined and super-simple signature serve created for us by the awesome Belgian mixologist Matthias Soberon.
We absolutely love daiquiris at Lost Years HQ and this one, created to showcase our world class Navy Strength rum, is up there with the very best!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 45ml Lost Years Navy Strength Rum
- 15ml dry vermouth
- 15ml simple syrup (or coconut water simple = 1 part sugar dissolved in 1 part coconut water)
- 20-25ml lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura orange bitters
HOW TO DO IT:
- Shake all with ice
- Double strain in coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge