LOST YEARS SILVER MOON RASPBERRY RUM SOUR
This one is a beauty - the Silver Moon Raspberry Rum Sour is a sensational summer drink based around a classic rum sour, but with a raspberry kick!
Created by Dan Whiteside, author of 'Mixed in Minutes', it's a really simple serve to make and very, very tasty.
What you'll need:
- 25ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 25ml Bottle Green Summer Raspberry Cordial
- 50ml Lost Years Silver Moon Rum
- Half an egg white
- Edible petals (garnish)
How to do it:
- Squeeze the lime juice into a mixing glass
- Add the raspberry cordial, followed by the Silver Moon rum
- Add approx. 45g of ice and whizz up in a bullet-style blender for 5-6secs
- Add half an egg white and whizz again for 1-2 secs
- Pour over ice
- Garnish with edible flowers