LOST YEARS CLARIFIED DAIQUIRI
- 50ml Lost Years Arribada Rum
- 25ml simple syrup
- 25ml milk
- Lime wheel
- Coffee filter paper
- Coupe glass
- Add 50ml lost years arribada, 25ml simple syrup, 25ml fresh lime juice together in a glass
- In a separate glass, add 25ml milk. Pour the alcohol mix over the milk and it should curdle.
- Pre wet a coffee filter, and pour the mixture through to clarify. Repeat this step through the same coffee filter to clarify further.
- Stir over ice and then pour into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated/fresh lime wheel.
Follow us on Instagram and check out our Reels for the full lowdown on this and other amazing Lost Years make-at-home cocktails.