LOST YEARS RUM SOUR
The Rum Sour is a fantastic alternative to a daiquiri. Made here with orange and lime juice and our signature aged rum, Four Island, it's a fairly simple serve which perfectly balances the warmth of the aged rum with the tartness and zing of the citrus fruits.
- 50ml Lost Years Four Island Rum
- 25ml orange juice
- 25ml lime juice
- 12.5ml demerara syrup ( https://drinkinghobby.com/demerara-syrup-recipe/ )
- One egg white (15ml)
- Orange slice (garnish)
- Maraschino cherry (garnish)
- Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously (dry shake), then add in plenty of ice cubes and shake again (wet shake).
- Strain and pour into an old fashioned glass filled with ice.
Garnish with an orange slice & maraschino cherry.