LOST YEARS SILVER MOON MOJITO
Made using our versatile unaged white rum, Silver Moon, this quick and easy mojito will transport you to the tropics, whatever the weather. A simple and delicious marriage of our fabulously fruity and floral pot and column still rum, lime juice, sugar syrup, soda and mint, it's one of the all time classic rum serves.
What you’ll need:
- 50ml Lost Years Silver Moon
- 25ml Lime juice
- 20ml Sugar syrup
- 25ml Soda water
- 8 - 10 good sized mint leaves
- Mint sprig for garnish
How to do it:
- Clap the mint leaves between your hands, place into a tall tumbler or highball
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Fill with crushed ice, stir
- Top with crushed ice
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a straw
Check out the video on our new YouTube Channel.