LOST YEARS RUM PALOMA
The paloma is usually a tequila-based cocktail, but it works brilliantly with our potent multi award-winning Navy Strength unaged rum. This drink is most commonly prepared by mixing tequila, lime juice, and a grapefruit-flavoured soda, but we've mixed it up with the addition of pink grapefuit juice. The ingredients for this one are easy to get hold of, so give it a try!
What you’ll need:
- 50ml Lost Years Navy Strength Rum
- 30ml Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 10ml Lime Juice
- Pink Grapefruit Soda
How to do it:
- Shake over ice.
- Strain into a highball full of ice.
- Top with pink grapefruit soda.
- Garnish with a pink grapefruit slice.
Follow us on Instagram and check out our Reels for the full lowdown on this and other amazing Lost Years make-at-home cocktails.