LOST YEARS PASSIONATA - A LOST YEARS SIGNATURE SERVE
We’re delighted to share this beautiful new signature serve created by the liquid genius that is Matthias Soberon - introducing the Lost Years Passionata.
Made with our Four Island Rum, it’s been designed to showcase the unique flavour profile of this bottling - accentuating the three classically Caribbean cask aged rums and the unaged Rhum Agricole in the blend.
Beautiful molasses and cane juice-made rums, lime juice, cane sugar syrup, ginger ale and passionfruit - what’s not to like?!
What you’ll need:
- 60ml Lost Years Four Island Rum
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 20ml Cane Sugar Syrup (or Simple Syrup)
- 10ml Triple Sec
- Half a passionfruit
- 60ml ginger ale
How to do it:
- Pour the ginger ale into a glass.
- Shake all other ingredients with ice cubes
- Double strain over ginger ale
- Add crushed ice
- Garnish: half a passionfruit & mint
Follow us on Instagram and check out our Reels for the full lowdown on this and other amazing Lost Years make-at-home cocktails.