AN EASTER TREAT FROM LOST YEARS RUM - GROWN-UP CHOCOLATE MILK!
Here's an Easter treat for the grown-ups - a delicious chocolate milk with a Lost Years twist!
We've combined gorgeously sweet chocolate milk with our signature aged rum, Four Island. The result is decadent and lush - a delightful adult milkshake.
Make up a batch and enjoy it over Easter - it should last a couple of weeks in the fridge, though it probably won't hang around that long!
What you'll need:
- 200ml milk (or alternate)
- 50g cocoa
- 100g brown sugar
- 100ml Lost Years Four Island Rum
How to do it:
- Add the milk (or alternate), cocoa and brown sugar to a saucepan.
- Stir over a medium heat for 5 minutes until everything has dissolved.
- Take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Once cool, add the Lost Years Four Island Rum and mix thoroughly.
- Bottle the mixture up and store in the fridge.
- Pour over ice when ready to enjoy!